If the color of your HP system turned blue and along with it an error message is displayed on the screen that error is called blue screen of death error. This error of blue screen can arise in all windows computers be it Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 and can be caused to the fatal crashing of your Windows or due to malfunctioning of the OS. The BSOD error is one of that critical issue which demands supervision if experts so as to fix it and for that, you are free to call HP customer Support Number which is reachable at all hours of the day without time constraints.
Windows 10 is the newest version of the Windows family operating system and because of its unique features users all-round the globe is attracted towards it. Users are upgrading their previous Windows 7 band 8 to Windows 10 and that’s when they confront blue screen error message. This error might give users some really tough time but under the smart supervision of experts, this issue can be resolved easily. Before fixing the issue one should actual reason why this error occurs are:
- When data of your operating system is corrupted
- When your Windows 10 HP Pc detect any kind of hardware failure
- And there is one more case where you cannot recover your Windows without losing the data.
How to fix a blue screen error message in Windows 10 HP PCs
If you being the users who are upset because of this blue screen of death error message then you should immediately follow these troubleshooting steps to resolve the error at hand. The steps are verified by the experts first and then is available for the execution:
- Scan your PC: Try to scan your PC with the updated antivirus which you have already installed so that you can remove all kinds of potential virus and malware threats.
- Check for Space: Make sure your HP PC has lots of free space so that you install Windows 10 correctly in your system
- Verify the updates: Make it clear that all the driver update is installed your system and if it not updated then you can take help of technicians to update and install all the necessary updates. Don’t forget to install the updates from the official site only.
- Open your computer in Safe Mode : Sometimes due to any software which is recently installed in your system that also might cause the error and that’s when you need to open your system in Safe mode and try to restore the PC in time when it was running smooth.
Anyone be it professional or laymen all can easily fix the blue screen of the death error message by just communicating with technicians by calling HP Customer Service Number. Here the experts are available all day long to help their needy and urgent clients who are facing the problem of the blue screen of death while using their Windows 10 HP PC.