Avast Antivirus Support
Avast antivirus is a security application developed by Avast. It provides a range of scans to protect your PC from malware and threats. It is compatible with Windows, Macintosh, Android, and iOS. It comes with browser security, computer security, firewall, anti-phishing etc. It is considered to be one of the best antivirus software application a user can download. It is a powerhouse that protects the user’s computers against threats and malware that may come from emails, internet, P2P connections etc. It has a feature called ‘heuristics engine’ that detects previously undetected threats or viruses in your computer. For gamers, while playing games online, it has a silent mode to hide alerts or notification sounds. For more information regarding Avast Antivirus, customers can contact Avast Antivirus Customer Support Number.
Avast Customer Service Feature
People are inclined more towards Avast because it provides features that are unique and groundbreaking. And these features further escalate the demand of Avast antivirus among users. These features are a true testament to the Avast antivirus software and it helps in building up its reputation in the antivirus software community. The features that are available in Avast antivirus are:
- Webcam shield: This feature prevents application or programs in your computer to access the webcam without your permission. By enabling this feature random application cannot capture images or videos to sources outside your computer to secure your privacy.
- Sensitive data shield: This feature scans and protects your sensitive data from outer threats and malware. This feature control which applications and users have access to your private files or documents.
- Ransomware shield: It protects your files, photos, videos etc. from being modified and deleted or encrypted by ransomware attacks. You can assign folders to this shield and can specify which folders need securing.
- Do not disturb mode: This is an upgrade to the game mode feature. It silences unnecessary notifications or alerts so that the users can work peacefully without being disturbed.
Avast Help For Common Issues
After taking into account the features that Avast antivirus has in store for its users, it is safe to say that it is a revolutionary software and there is none like it. But this does not rule out the possibility that there are certain drawbacks or issues concerning this antivirus software. Many users have issued complaints against this software, especially with the Windows 10 OS. Some of these issues are:
- BSOD after installing anniversary update: this Blue Screen of Death error caused the incompatibility between one of the Avast drivers and Intel CPU from Skylake family.
- Start menu and Cortana not working: This problem is very popular and common with Windows users. It basically locks up the start menu and Cortana and customers face a hard time accessing it.
- Avast secure DNS can’t run on this network error: This issue causes the secure DNS to show that the systems are protected even though it is not able to run the diagnostics.
- Slowing down of computers: because of the immense upgrade and profound features sometimes after installing Avast antivirus software in the computer or laptop, the system completely slows down making it difficult for users to carry on with work.
These are some of the issues that Avast antivirus causes. Although these might look severe, customers can always fix it by calling Avast Antivirus Technical Support Number to access professional help and guidance from their 24×7 toll-free helpline number.