QuickBooks helps the companies and business flourish by helping them out in accounting and bookkeeping tasks. It ensures that you do not make any computational errors. While installing QuickBooks Desktop in the interface, one can set up different users on the platform. This provides an option to the users to view the saved items or different transactions being performed. QuickBooks also required an administrator who has some additional rights that the other users. You can provide the admin duty to any one individual by going to the Company file, selecting a user, and giving him administrative duties. Master Admin is basically the owner of the company who has all the rights to manage and control the entire subscription. One cannot change the access of the master admin, and only they are capable of transferring their roles. Since there is an only master admin in QuickBooks, it is quite evident that he has his user ID and password.
Moreover, if they forget their password, it can lead to some troubles. In this scenario, you can easily reset your QuickBooks Administrator password by implementing the solution shared in the blog. Have a word with the techies at QuickBooks Customer Care Number in case of any grievance.
You can reset the password by using QuickBooks Automated Password Removal Service. Before you begin with the process, you are required to provide the given information
- 15 digit QuickBooks license number
- Full name
- Email address
- Business Phone Number
- Zip code
The information should be the exactly same as it appears in your Intuit account. After that, you can continue to reset the password.
The steps to reset QuickBooks Administrator Password
- Open QuickBooks and in the login screen enter your user name (as an admin).
- Leave the password field blank and click on ‘Forgot password.’
- If at the time of creating an account, you provided a challenge question, you will be asked to answer the same. Select the answer from the appropriate answer and then reset your password using the instructions.
- If you forget your challenge question, click on I forgot my answer
- You will receive a Reset QuickBooks Administrator Password Form. Fill out the information asked for in the form without making any discrepancies and make sure it matches the same with your Intuit account
- Check for a password reset code in your email. Enter the code in the required field and then click Okay
- After that follow the on-screen instructions to create a new Admin password.
- Also, set up a new challenge question for security purposes.
If by any chance your reset code is rejected or you face invariably odd errors, you need not worry. 24*7 support service is available by reaching out to QuickBooks Contact number. The techies ensure that you are taken out of the dilemma and can reset the password without any blunders.