QuickBooks software is a very important and effective tool which helps to run a business more efficiently. But, QuickBooks is also a complex software, this means the QuickBooks software is prone to having problems.
Here in this blog, you will know about some common i.e. most occurred issues or errors in QuickBooks software. All the problems with QuickBooks can be easily solved just by dialing the QuickBooks Error phone number where the trained techies will assist you and tell you the best possible solution. Also, you can read this whole blog, you will find a little idea of how you can solve the errors with QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks Error 30159
This Error occurs in the QuickBooks Payroll service when you open the company files. But to fix this issue you can follow these simple steps:
- Restart your computer and make sure to close all the running programs before that.
- Use an Antivirus software and perform a full system malware scan to remove any possible virus or malware on the computer.
- Create some space in HDD of the computer by deleting the junk files.
- If any of the above steps don’t work then reinstall QuickBooks software.
- Preferences aren’t set up correctly
When you install QuickBooks software on your computer, the first thing you should do is set up the QuickBooks information. Setup email template preferences, reporting options, charges for late payments, Add default bank account details or other important details. If you will complete these steps then you won’t face this error.
- Reconciling Bank Account
This problem cannot arise in 1st place if you will monitor the each and every transaction every month and make sure to post the transaction to the right account. But there are chances when by mistake user enter the wrong details. In that situation, you should contact customer support.
- QuickBooks company file is not opening
This error can occur when you try to open a company file on the multi-hosting network. You can solve the problem very easily, just move the file to another location and try to open it. If this doesn’t work then the company file has some problem. Delete that file and recover it from the backup.
- QuickBooks not responding
QuickBooks not responding issue can only generate due to the faulty system or improper installation of the software. So make sure to follow all these steps to solve this problem:
- Make sure you are using the latest version of the QuickBooks software.
- Restart your computer.
- Run a full system malware scan.
- Reinstall QuickBooks software if any of the basic troubleshooting steps don’t work.
Hopefully, this blog will come in handy. In case if you face any other error with QuickBooks software. Then reach out to the customer support service by dialing the QuickBooks Desktop Technical Support Number.