Configuring Dell Wireless and Wired Printer
Printers are now available with both wired and wireless set up and have added as a great boon to technology and help to the common people. With the introduction of the wireless network in the printers, it has become quite easy to process the printing options without being available in front of the printer all the time. Many models and brands are now offering this feature and Canon are one of them. The company has always made it to a point to bring out amazing and new features in the market. The configuration and set up of both wired and wireless printers can be done easily if a proper method has been followed. You can continue reading this blog and look out for the solution. And for any technical errors that occur in between the process, you may get in touch with Dell Phone Number.
Steps for configuring the wired printer
- Connect the printer to the main supply and switch it on.
- Also, make sure that the device in which set up has to be done is also powered on.
- Take the USB cable, and secure the connection between the printer and the device.
- Now click on the Start menu and go to ‘Devices and printers’
- Then select ‘Add a printer’. Look out for the name of your printer and follow the instructions for the setup and configuration.
Steps for configuring the wireless printer
- Steps 1 and 2 will remain the same as above.
- Now insert the installation CD which you must have received to start the process of installing the printer You can also install it by the official website.
- After the setup begins, click on start setup. The option will be displayed on the main screen.
- Add the details that have been asked for.
- You will receive a message for selecting the connection method. Opt for ‘WLAN connection’
- Now from the list of printers, select your printer and try to configure it.
- Once done, you can see a pop-up message displaying ‘Connection Complete’
You must make sure that the Wi-Fi device has been switched on, while you are connecting the wireless printer. You can also execute the process with the help of the Ethernet cable and to know how it is done, the assistance can be taken by dialing the Dell Tech Support Number. The support remains accessible for 24*7 and you can expect instant and informative responses which will surely help you in the concern