Dell is a multinational computer technology company that develops and sells computer and laptops in general. Dell laptops and computers are known for their highly innovative design and simplicity. Dell computers were the first in the market to bring stand out features and affordable prices. And this made it rise instantly in the world of computers. There are different types or models of Dell computers.
- Dell Inspiron
- Dell Optiplex.
- Dell Vostro
- Dell Chromebook.
Dell computers like the Optiplex is a line of office computers which are equipped with Intel CPUs and core microarchitecture (i3, i5, and i7). Dell laptops like the Dell XPS 15 is powered by Intel core i7 with 3.5 GHz core processor, 32 GB ram and 1TB SSD making it one of the most on demand laptops in the market. If you want more information on Dell computers in general then contact Dell Customer Support Number.
Dell Help & Support For
It is not only the microarchitecture or the core processors that make Dell computers stand out. With the purchase of Dell computers users experience a wide range of features and benefits which only Dell can provide. Some of these features are:
- Video support on laptops: Dell computers are the perfect source for watching movies, videos etc. because of the high-quality video graphic cards installed in them.
- Mid-sized tower feature: The Dell Studio XPS 7100 is a mid-sized desktop tower that has 1GB ATI Radeon graphics card which is very suitable for watching and editing videos.
- Studio 14 laptops: These laptops are very effective and creative tools having a 14-inch screen with high definition quality images and have options for Intel core processor i3, i5 or i7.
- Outstanding battery life: Dell laptops also have outstanding battery lives without the use of the charger. Users enjoy hours upon hours of battery life.
- Compatibility: Dell computers are compatible with almost every kind of games, software or program with built in software requirements.
Dell Customer Care Help For Common Issues
With these features, it is no wonder that people are inclining toward Dell computers. The above features are enough to attract a person into purchasing Dell computers. But these features aren’t the sole factors for Dell computers should be judged upon. There are in fact issues that Dell computers possess. These issues should also be taken into consideration before purchasing. Some of the well-known issues of Dell computers are:
- Sometimes when the computer is left idle for some few minutes or when it is put in sleep mode, the system tends to crash on its own and it is forced to shut down using the power key.
- The sound driver in the system crashes on its own and the user is left with no sound emitting from the speakers and is forced to do a manual reboot.
- Sometimes during reboot, the screen remains black while all other activity runs in the background.
- It is hard to manage the screen brightness. It is either too bright or too dim which causes serious problems for the users while working either during the day or night.
- Sometimes the icons, fonts, and screen starts flickering, becomes distorted or fuzzy.
The above problems are not so serious but it becomes a burden for the users. Hence, the issues are as important as the features. For any technical assistance or queries, you can contact Dell Technical Support Number.