ATT is one of the most promising emails service provider available in the market. They offer the users with all the latest features which enhances the usability of this email service. It often happens that the users accidentally delete some important mails from their ATT email account. Most users face a lot of issues when such a situation comes across as they are unaware of how to restore the deleted emails on ATT. If you are in a similar position, then the users have the option of connecting with ATT Email Customer Support Number. By connecting with this customer service, the users would get all the required assistance in overcoming the issue that they are facing. This blog also provides a lot of information on how to handle a situation where you accidentally delete an email.
Ways to recover deleted email on ATT email account
If you wish to recover the deleted emails from your ATT email account, then the steps that you would have to follow are as given below:
- You would have to log in to your ATT email account using your account credentials.
- Now, you would have to find the folder with the name ‘Trash.’
- Once you have found this folder, access it, and then check for the deleted emails in this folder. If the email is in this folder, then you can click on it and then choose to restore it to the inbox folder.
- One thing which you must always remember is that a deleted message from the inbox can only be retrieved within 15 days. One a mail spends 15 days in the trash it gets automatically deleted from the trash folder.
- If you are unable to find the deleted message in the Trash folder, then you would have to request ATT email customer service for assisting you in recover the deleted emails.
If you follow the above-given information accurately, then you would effectively be able to recover the emails that you have deleted by mistake. The users must make sure that they do not go beyond the limit of 15 days, which would then mean that you would not be able to recover the email. The user can also connect with ATT Email Customer Service Number, where the users would get professional guidance from trained experts. These professional ensure that the users receive complete satisfaction when they connect with the customer service. This service is available on a 24-hour basis and is also completely free of charge.