QuickBooks make accounting work so much easier for accountants and businessmen. It has different services which are very helpful in the world of business, especially for small to medium-sized businesses. It has invoicing features, payroll, flexible and efficient backup services to ensure that all the sensitive data are protected etc. It has become a staple software in the business world as it eliminates all the tasks that were done manually before. The sole purpose of QuickBooks is to enter and pay bills, receive inventory, purchase orders etc. All these inbuilt services and features are the driving force of the business world and it all comes under one unique software. If you would like to know more about QuickBooks you can talk to the team at QuickBooks desktop contact number to get expert insight and information.
Sometimes, customers receive an error while trying to import bank transactions into QuickBooks online and this problem has been put forward by many QuickBooks users. To fix the bank feed error in QuickBooks online you need to run a manual update on your bank account, and to do so you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- On your QuickBooks home page, click on the ‘banking’ option on the left side of the screen. And under this choose ‘banking’ again.
- Select the accounts you want to update. Blue means it is selected and gray means it is not.
- On the upper right corner, click the ‘update’ button.
- If required, enter your multi-factor authentication (MFA) credentials and press ‘continue’.
- You will receive a message when the update is complete and if it was successful you will notice that the last update date and total number of transactions have been changed.
By the end of step 4, you will have successfully run a manual update of accounts and the bank feed error will be resolved. However, if you face any additional complications then you can contact QuickBooks Online Support number to get technical help from professionals. The support is can be accessed at any time of the day and it is toll-free.