Emails are a major part of everyone’s life these days. Almost every person in the world uses an email service to send and receive messages on email.
AT&T email is a webmail service which is very popular across the world due to its amazing features. But what if AT&T email users face issue while using the services of AT&T email. One of the common issue AT&T user’s face is the sending and receiving issue.
In this issue, the user won’t able to send email to its clients and receive emails from them. In those situations, ATT customer care number is always available for users.
Read this blog if you want to know about sending and receiving an error in QuickBooks and to get the solutions. If you aren’t able to send email to someone and receive an email from them. Then this can due to reasons like poor internet connection, any malware or Trojans activity, web browser issues, unnecessary internet files, cookies, and cache.
The solution for sending and receiving email issue in AT&T email:
There are various troubleshooting ways through which you can fix sending and receiving email issue. Follow given below points:
- Ensure that you are using the latest version of the web browser.
- Clear all the browser history, cache, cookies. You must do it on a regular basis.
- Scan your computer with the latest version of an Anti-Virus software.
- Install the latest version of Adobe flash player.
- There are some chances that your email is going in the spam folder. So, confirm it.
- Disable Ads on temporarily. Since it can cause problems.
- Check the block contact list in your email settings and get sure that you haven’t blocked the email address from which you are receiving the email.
May also read:- I can’t log in to my ATT Account
These troubleshooting steps should fix the problem in sending and receiving the issue in AT&T email. But if you are still dealing with this issue then without taking more time call on ATT customer support number. This service is always i.e. 24/7 available for AT&T email users. Experts on this number are highly experienced with these issues and will deliver the much-needed guidance for the technical issue related to AT&T email.