HP is one of the most renowned printer manufacturers in the world. They have been efficiently serving the users with optimum quality printers for several years now. HP printers are widely famous for the mesmerizing features that they provide. HP has been making great advancement in the field of printing. They have highly revolutionized each and every aspect of printing. Earlier printers were just used to get the print work done. These days’ printers do a lot more than just printing. They are capable of scanning, faxing and even photocopying. HP has ensured that the printers that they provide to the users would cater to all the requirements of the users. The HP Printers in the market cater to all aspects whether they are used for house needs or office needs. They have ensured that they do not let down on the quality of the print results while making the device more advance. They also provide the users with the efficient service of HP Customer Service Number which caters to all the queries that the users come across with.
Even though they have come a long way in the aspect of printing, there are certain issues which cause malfunctioning of the device. One of the most common issues that users have come across is HP printer configuration error 0x80004005.
Process to solve the HP Printer Configuration Error 0x80004005
Whenever your device comes across a configuration issue, you would see that a message is being indicated that HP printer configuration error 0x80004005. In this case, you can follow the troubleshooting methods that have been given below:
- Turn the printer off and let it rest for a few minutes.
- After you have left it idle for a few minutes, disconnect the USB cable from the HP printer.
- Further, remove and check whether the ink cartridges had been installed properly or not.
- If not fix the cartridges accurately and install them back into the device.
- Now remove the power cord from the printer and connect it again after a few minutes.
- After you have reconnected the power cord, the HP printer would start automatically. If it does not then you would need to do it manually.
- Once the device has finished warming up, insert the ink cartridges and make sure that the USB cable has been connected properly.
- When you receive a prompt on your screen, give the command to print a calibration page.
These given steps would effectively ensure that you have overcome the configuration error. If you fail to follow the steps accurately, you can promptly connect with the HP Contact Number Service and avail professional assistance in finding a solution for the problem. You can connect with this customer care service on a 24×7 hour basis and it completely free of cost.