HP printers are regarded as one of the most reliable and trusted printers in the market. But sometimes it might create problems for the users, especially when they upgrade the computer to Windows 10. When you upgrade your computer, it generally happens that printer drivers stop working. This issue can be resolved quickly by just updating the drivers. The process of updating the drivers is quite easy, and you can do it without any hassles. You can contact HP support number to avail assistance from the experts regarding the issue. But before that, you can follow some troubleshooting steps mentioned in this article which would help you get rid of the problem quickly.
Steps to download and upgrade your HP printer drivers:
- You will have to understand a few information about your printer such as the model that you are using and one of the most important thing is that you need to use admin account to access the system
- You will now have to visit the support website of the HP printer
- You will be required to enter your model number in the search box to find the device which you are using
- If your printer is located by the HP support site, it will head to the printer driver page. You will now have to identify the driver install package suitable for your Windows operating system. There will be multiple options such as Firmware, Utility-diagnostic tools, and some driver packages.
Steps to install the drivers:
Once you download the correct driver, the next step is to install it. For the installation process, you need to follow the steps given below:
- You need to turn your device off
- In this step, you will be required to disconnect the device from the computer
- Now connect the device again and turn the power on
- You need to click on the downloaded driver twice to extract it
- You can select language if the option is available
- Now you need to follow the instructions given on the screen
- Reboot your system and the drivers are now installed
You can follow these steps to solve the issue of your printer driver, not working. If these steps don’t come out to be helpful, you can connect with HP customer support number where the team of experts is available to help you and provide you with the most prominent solution in no time. These experts are available 24 hours a day to serve you with full dedication.