HP stands for Hewlett-Packard, which is a company that deals with technical products and services across the globe. It can be seen as one of the leading manufactures in the development of computer’s hardware and software and is also taken into consideration when it comes to launching some of the world-class printers. The company aims at delivering the products which suit every individual need, ranging from moderate costs going up to higher variations. It has gained so much name for itself in the market that now HP products don’t need an introduction. They are inclusive of the latest technology and stuff, where HP is making constant changes in them so as to meet the new age advancements. They are among the best selling products in the market. There are a lot of HP products available in the market owing to their version and technological equipment
HP products available in the market
HP Printers For home and personal use-
- HP OfficeJet 5255 All-in-one printer
- HP Deskjet 3755 All-in-one printer
- HP Envy Photo 7855 All-in-one printer
- HP Deskjet 1112 Printer
For business purposes-
- HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M281fdw
- HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 All-in-one-printer
- HP LaserJet Pro M203dw Printer
Single function printers or available only for print-
- HP LaserJet Pro M402dne
- HP LaserJet Pro M402n
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 All-in-one-printer
- HP OfficeJet 5255 All-in-one-printer
- HP OfficeJet Pro 6978All-in-one-printer
HP Laptops and computers
- HP Spectre x360 laptop-13t/15t touch
- HP Laptop -15z/17z touch optional
- HP pavilion laptop
- HP- 14z laptop
- HP All-in-one-20-c416il
- HP Slimline 290-a0007il
There exists a wide range of products in the market, and the list will go endless. Every product and brand has its own unique feature, which is basically designed to suit the unique needs of the individuals. And it is recommended that none other than HP customer support number will act as your best guide.
Some Flawless features of the HP products:
The features discussed here are taken as common for all HP printers and laptops/computers available in the market. The specifications will surely vary depending on the model number, version and the kind of product you are opting for. You can have a look at the list of features of HP products in general given below. And if there occurs a need for contacting the HP technical support number, then it is just a call away.
- You can have the experience of wireless printing, faxing and scanning
- Availability of both black and colored ink to give a high definition output to the images
- Paper tray capacity of up to 250 sheets of paper
- The print speed can start from 22ppm and go higher
- Now, it gives the option of automatic scanning without the troubles of copy and paste
- Offers Auto-duplex printing
- Print photos by connecting a USB device
- Suits every person’s need
- Now you can copy both the sides of your ID card, Voter ID etc on a single page
- Easy setup and installation
- With the help of Airprint, print from anywhere
- Comes under warranty period
HP Laptops and Computers:
- Availability of detachable keyboards
- Touch screen devices
- The laptops can move at 360-degree angle
- Light Weight and easy to carry
- Available for every budget and suits every person’s needs
- Battery backup of up to 14 hours or more
- The screen size varies depending on the product and its version and specifications
- With dual speakers facility
- Hard disc drive capacity around 1 TB or more
- RAM extended up to 8GB and can be more.
Some drawbacks in the HP Products
Unfortunately, there can be some shortcomings and imperfections that can take over the excellent features of the HP products. These can really annoy a person if they are not fixed on a quick basis. For every issue troubleshooting steps are available and if by any chance you are not able to apply them on your own, then you surely need to get in touch with the HP Customer Care number and contact them as soon as possible.
Flaws in HP Printers:
- Black Ink not printing
- Unable to install HP Printer drivers
- The images have hazy and contorted lines
- Not able to establish a connection for HP Wireless printers
- Ink Cartridges running low, even after recent refill
- Printer carriage and fuser roller problems
- Not able to get colored printouts
- The documents come in the landscape, even though portrait mode has been selected
- The printer fails to scan and fax the documents
- Photocopy feature of the printer stops working
- The printer only prints a single page, even though multiple page command has been given.
- Print jobs stuck in the queue
- Ghosting error
Flaws in HP laptops and computers:
- Issues occurring in starting up of the device.
- Battery draining out real fast.
- The computer shows blue screen error while it is switched on
- The system takes too long to wake up after it has been put into sleep mode.
- The boot process is taking very long to complete
- Unable to watch the video and the screen turns black, but the audio sound is available
- Difficulties in installing software and updating the operating system
- The keyboard and mouse are not accepting the commands
- Touchscreen not working
- Damaged motherboard and RAM
- The system is not reading the CD or external drive.
- Unable to connect to the Wi-Fi even after multiple attempts
- The mouse cursor not working
- The system is not getting connected to external peripherals.
- Dust in air vents and some kind of unusual noise when turning on the system.
Why avail HP Customer Care support?
Issues and problems come unnoticed and they can occur at any time. There can be minor or major difficulties that you might have while working with your HP printer, laptop or computer and some of them lay beyond your hand. It is at this time when you should look out for reaching the technical help from HP Phone number and talk to the endorsed technicians. The services that you can expect for are:
- 24X7 Customer Support
- Efficacious and trained technicians to sort out every issue.
- A platform which can be accessed for solving all minor and major needs.
- Customer satisfaction as the prime focus.