In this article customer care help will explain you about Quickbooks Desktop Customer Support , Quickbooks features and drawbacks.
Quickbooks Desktop Customer Support
If you are looking for an accounting software that is perfect for upcoming small businesses and enterprise then you should definitely choose QuickBooks. This accounting software is the ideal package for any business that is just starting up. By adopting this software, you will be able to save time and money, and your business will start to accelerate at a rapid pace due to smooth and effortless workflow. With this software, you will be able to maintain your employee’s record, your customer or client’s contact information. With QuickBooks you get two different types of version- QuickBooks Pro and QuickBooks Pro Plus and these are packed with more advanced functions and insights and there is quickbooks desktop customer support for both the products
And even though QuickBooks Desktop is a lesser advanced version as compared to the other two versions, it is still a very resourceful and reliable tool in the business world. This software also offers an Online and on-premise version. With the online version, you can use it without downloading the software as long as you have an internet connection. Even if you do not have the other versions of QuickBooks, the desktop version is more than enough if you are looking for software to manage sales and expenses and keep track of your daily transactions. If you want to know more details about the other versions of QuickBooks or QuickBooks desktop itself you can talk to the representatives at QuickBooks desktop customer support number.
Trademark features of QuickBooks
QuickBooks provides some exceptional features that are very much needed in order to get things done seamlessly. These features have remarkable functions and are known to reap excellent outcomes of everyday accounting tasks. Let stake a look at some of these features:
- Multi-monitor support: This is a recent addition to QuickBooks and its entry has made such an impact as users can now access QuickBooks desktop onto three connected computers.
- Payroll liability payment reminder: This feature allows you to remind yourself and your clients about upcoming payroll payments.
- Past due stamps on invoices: This characteristic feature reminds you of a past due invoice by displaying on the screen.
- Merge vendor records: This feature caters a concentrated window to easily identify and combine duplicate vendor records.
- Copy- line and paste- line: This new keyboard shortcut feature allows you to save time b effectively copying and pasting the information in repeated rows.
- Payroll: This feature is one of the most important features of QuickBooks as it is used to carry out all the payroll tasks like automatic tax calculation and electronic tax filing and many more.
- Cash or accrual toggle on reports: This feature allows you to switch displayed records between cash or accrual basis.
- Search chart of accounts: This makes it much easier for users to find and select a chart of accounts or sub-accounts by simply typing in the account number.
- Income and expense tracking: This allows transactions to be sorted out into categories and in time, this feature allows users to create their own set of rule in how they would want to classify expenses.
To know more about the trademarks one should talk to the representatives of the Quickbooks Desktop customer support.
Some drawbacks of QuickBooks
It is without a doubt that QuickBooks suffers from certain setbacks which are very normal since nothing in this world comes without flaws and faults. These issues or problems with QuickBooks should not be left ignored or else it could give rise to much more severe complications. Here is a list of some issues that are prevalent in QuickBooks desktop:
- You will often face installation errors with QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks will suddenly stop working and responding from time to time.
- Since the setup process is quite intricate, you will have a problem during set up of QuickBooks.
- Configuring emails in QuickBooks is a huge hassle.
- The display and occurrence of many error codes during file transfer.
- Problems in syncing between two computers.
- The problem in downloading the 2018 update of QuickBooks.
- Complications experienced while trying to print files and documents in QuickBooks.
- An issue in transferring QuickBooks software to other computers.
- The issue with adding bonuses to the invoice.
- Confusion while sending payments through QuickBooks due to its complicated home screen.
- Inability to reset QuickBooks password.
- Error in copying QuickBooks data files.
- Trouble recording bank fees on a QuickBooks account.
- Trouble in receiving QuickBooks license information.
These are some of the issues you should expect to confront while using QuickBooks. And if any of these issues prove to be too troublesome for you, you can contact QuickBooks desktop customer support to help you in getting rid of the complication. This support service is available throughout the day so feel free to contact the team any time you want.
How to install QuickBooks?
To install QB software on your computer follow the instructions below:
- First, you must download the file and run it on your system.
- Choose the ‘yes to all’ option and proceed by clicking ‘next’ and accept the license agreement and advance to the next step.
- Now enter the license and product number and follow the steps on the screen accordingly.
How to reset QuickBooks password?
To reset a password in QuickBooks, replicate the steps below:
- Click on the ‘company’ menu and under this, you will see ‘change your password’.
- Click on it to reset or change your password.
How to create a payroll item in QuickBooks?
To create a payroll item in QuickBooks you need to:
- Select ‘list’ from the menu and click on ‘payroll item list’.
- Now click on the ‘payroll item’ option and choose the ‘new’ option.
- Now choose ‘custom setup’ and proceed by clicking ‘next.
- Again, you need to click on ‘wage’ then ‘next’ and after that click on ‘bonus’ then ‘next’ again.
- Proceed by entering the name and the detail and click on ‘finish’.
How to create an invoice in QuickBooks?
- Click on the ‘create invoices’ menu and select a customer or a job and click on ‘add new’.
- Fill out the necessary information and go to ‘account’.
- Now select a suitable tax code and finish it off by clicking ‘ok’.
Also Read more about