Support for Quickbooks Online
QuickBooks Online is a cloud-based an accounting software and also a financial managing program to cut the amount of time a person spends on managing business finances by regulating the tasks such as creating estimates and invoices, keeping a track on sales and the flow of cash, managing customers and suppliers, keeping an eye out on your taxes and making tax returns easier, to create an understanding of your company’s performance and also to plan ahead and monitor budgeting errands. So its usefulness is beyond limit so it is safe to say that this is a pretty handy and useful software. This software does not need downloading and installing as it can be accessed through the internet as long as you have a network connection. But it should be kept in mind that this financial management software is not compatible with any kind of device or program. The basic system requirements in order to use QuickBooks online are:
- For windows Pc: a 1GHz computer having 256 MB of RAM running Windows XP or higher.
- For Apple Mac: an Intel-based Mac running operating system X or higher.
- PCs with the latest version of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari.
- A very high speed or strong internet connection.
If you want to know more about QuickBooks online and its significant features or if you want to know how it operates, get in touch with QuickBooks online support to get all the details from a qualified representative.
Features of QuickBooks online
Not only is this software very reliable and resourceful, but it also comes with many interesting features that make it more alluring. Some of the features that are available in QuickBooks online are:
- It manages business finances, starting from incomes and expenses all the way to payroll and taxes.
- QuickBooks online uses a double entry accounting method to manage and oversee your business books.
- It keeps a track on the invoice clients, generates estimates and collects payment.
- It can connect directly to accounts to reel in line item income and taxes.
- It has the ability to automatically categorize expenses and can also track inventory, time on task, miles traveled on business trips, and projects.
- It also can generate reports to analyze the performance of the company or business and including the workers.
Issues with QuickBooks online
Along with the features and advantages, there exists issues and problems in QuickBooks online that can create a lot of nuisance for the users. Some of the most common and recurring problems in QuickBooks online are:
- Issue while updating data in new versions of QuickBooks online.
- Failure in rebuilding data files.
- Losing connection to data files due to an interruption in the network connectivity.
- While trying to reinstall QuickBooks, sometimes the reinstallation process get canceled or fails.
- QuickBooks often runs slow or the performance decreases when the multi-user mode is enabled.
- Licensing information often gets misplaced.
- Sometimes there is difficulty in uploading files and data entry in QuickBooks online.
These are some common problems that every user face while operating both QuickBooks desktop and QuickBooks online. So make sure you handle these problems right away. If you cannot do it by yourself you can always get additional help by calling QuickBooks online technical support number.
How do I convert from QuickBooks desktop to online?
If you want to convert from QuickBooks desktop to online, repeat the steps given below:
- First of all, you need to download and install an update trial link.
- You should log in to both QuickBooks desktop and online as an administrator.
- And from your QuickBooks company file, start the conversion process. Do not start from QuickBooks online.
- Now, open the file you want to export.
- Open ‘company’ and under this choose ‘export company file’ to QuickBooks online.
- And now just follow the manual on the screen to get connected to QuickBooks online.
How do I upload QuickBooks file to QuickBooks online?
To upload QuickBooks files to QuickBooks online, you must execute the following steps:
- First of all, you must upload the file, then open QuickBooks desktop.
- After this go to ‘company’ and click on export company file to QuickBooks online.
- Now enter your QuickBooks online login information and agree to the terms of service and click on ‘submit’.
- Select the online company into which you want to import the data and click ‘ok’.
How to add an account to QuickBooks online?
To add an account to QuickBooks online, follow the instructions below:
- Firstly, sign in to your QuickBooks online company.
- Then choose the icon that looks like a ‘gear’ and click on ‘manage users’.
- Choose the accountants section and click on ‘invite accountant’.
- Enter the email address including the first and last name.
- Open your email and look for the link.
- And now create an account ID. Accept the invitation and click ‘next’ and ‘finish’.
How to set up payroll in QuickBooks online?
To set up payroll in QuickBooks online, you need to:
- Select the ‘employees’ menu and click on the ‘get started with payroll’ option.
- When the setup information appears, enter the employee’s first and last name.
- Now click on the ‘enter w-4’ form to enter the employee’s tax information.
- After this, you must enter your pay schedule information and also enter the amount you pay to your employees.
- Now enter the deduction and the employee’s payment method.
- Lastly, click on ‘run payroll’ and click ‘next’ and finish.